Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Where we PART WAYS!!!

So the other day I was musing my way around Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall here in AZ, mostly window shopping and I was standing in line to pay for something at H&M and I noticed a lady and her granddaughter in front of me. We didn't say anything to each other, I just noticed them!
.
Well I window shopped at a few more stores after that and then I went down to the food court and was standing in line at Boba Tea Company to order a drink when I noticed THE SAME lady and her granddaughter standing in front of me. So this time I was like, Hey! You two were standing in line in front of me at H&M also!
.
So the lady was all like, OH YES! So we were just laughing and making small talk about following each other around the mall, and all that jazz. Well then they're drinks came and they were ready to leave before me so when they were leaving, the grandma says, WELL, we're leaving, SEE YOU AT NORDSTROM'S!!!
.
I was like, Oh yeah, see you there!!! Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut in my head I was like, UH, NOT!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I like to shop buuuuut not at and upscale place like, NORDSROMS...That my friend, is where,
WE PART WAYS!!!

♥Mary Frances :)