Tuesday, October 3, 2017

September Life Update!!!

September 1st started at none other than...
KNOTTS BERRY FARM!!! 
Getting some loving!!! 
They did the hearts for me...it was superrrr cuuuuute, buuuuut, their was a lady standing their and she was like, OH MY GOODNESS, they're doing the hearts, I think I'm going to start crying!!! I was like, CRYING??? REALLY??? It's CUUUUTE, buuuuuuuuuuuut my eyes are DRY!!! BAHAHA!!
The Supreme Scream!!! I finally fit, all that waiting and it wasn't even THAT scary!!!
The LPC group...minus THE too-cool-to-hang-with-their-partent's-teens!!!
YummmZ- the food!!!



Annnnnnnnnnnd it was Lola's bday!!!
My cuties!!! 
Going to see a play...new theatre in Fashion Square Mall!!!

When you FINALLY complete something on your bucket list, I have REALLY high aspirations in life...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Family Hiking!!! 
My sister hiked her FIRST mountain, Lookout Mountain!!!
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd it's OFFICIALLY fall...Pumpkin Spice is BACK!!!
Odie being SWEET!!! 

Annnnnnnd the new Jan Karon book is out!!! 
Bible and THE WORD!!! 
Spending time with my lil man!!! 
Love him soooooo much!!! 
Odie LOVING his mountain!!! 




More hiking!!!
Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING!!! 
Okaaaaaaaaaay soooo out of these two cereals, my favorite is the CHERRIOS, they just have more flavor, buuuuuuuuuut the Special K have a better CRUNCH!!! 
I do NOT recommend this soda tho...UGH!!! 
Love my girl!!! 
Considering a modeling job in the Kate Spade dressing room...if only cuz its sooooo CUUUUUUTE...except I wish the bench was PINK!!! Hee, hee!!! 
T's birthday lunch at Old Spaghetti Factory!!! 



I FINALLY got Sis. Kathy's FAMOUS recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies...If anyone wants to place an order, $7 for a Fluffer's Dozen!!! 





.
MY ADDICTIONS FOR THIS MONTH...
LYN AUSTIN, AUDIBLE AND BOBA!!! 
Soooooooooo I decided to take a break from Listening to Audible stories for a week...I'm currently ALMOST HALFway through...can't wait till next MONDAY!!! Wooooohooooo!!!
September was a great month and thus far, October has been a good month, can't wait to see what happens NEXT!!! 

♥Mary Frances :)