Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Time To Live!!!

During the time that my mom was dying, she had a vision of heaven and after that vision of heaven, her desire for this world was COMPLETELY GONE, all she wanted was to go to heaven. I didn't see what my mom saw, but I was there when it happened, I was there to witness her in the middle of her vision, she told me about it, she was in COMPLETE AWE of heaven and I was in AWE OF HER AWE!!! That got me to thinking, WHY doesn't God give us ALL a vision of heaven??? 
.
I mean if we could all just get a glimpse of whatever it was that my mom saw, wouldn't it make EVERYONE just want to live for God? Wouldn't a vision of heaven give us all something to strive for? Something to keep us going? I started thinking, praying, God I want a vision of heaven too! I want to see what my mom saw. But it was a prayer God didn't seem to answer...WHY???
.
Then one day it hit me, WHEN my mom saw heaven, she completely lost her desire to live, all she wanted from that point on was to go that which she had seen and I realized, what if the reason WHY God doesn't give us all a vision of heaven is because he doesn't want us to lose our desire to live before its our time to go!!! The Bible says there is a season to everything, there is a time to be born and a time to die. If there is a time to be born and there is a time to die, than that ALSO MEANS that there is A TIME TO LIVE!!!
.
There was a time where when I would think about dying and I would just feel SCARED! ONE DAY, I'm going to die...DIE!!! It happens to all of us and I just didn't like the idea of it!!! I couldn't understand it...I mean, I knew that I was saved, my heart was right with God, buuuut still DEATH, its THE UNKNOWN, I want to live!!! I was praying one day and I was like, God, I don't know why I feel this way, please help me not to fear death when it happens to me one day!!! When I was done praying, I got up to get one with my day, cleaning and stuff, I was going to listen to Adventure's In Odyssey, but then I thought, EH, lets see what's playing on Holy Ghost Radio.
.
I flipped on one station then decided to flip it to another, then another, didn't know who was preaching but just left it on, that preacher was about half way though preaching and another came on, If I remember correctly, it was Bro. Coon, and his whole message was about the grace of God, but right in the middle of all that, he was talking about how he had been praying one day and he didn't know WHY but he was just like, "God, GIVE ME THE GRACE TO DIE!" He said he didn't know WHY he was praying it, but that was his prayer and he said that God answered him and simply said, I WILL, WHEN IT'S TIME!!!
.
When I heard that, I knew that God had answered my prayer as well. I hadn't turned on HGR to get a answer to my prayer, buuuuut God is just AWESOME LIKE THAT!!! I honestly believe that there is a certain amount of fear that will always be in us all for this unknown thing called death, BUUUUUUT when it is our time, GOD WILL GIVE US HIS PEACE AND GRACE TO DIE!!!
.
. "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven..."(Ecclesiastes 3:1)
.
Should we be looking forward to heaven? YES, OF COURSE we should be! God gave my mom just a small glimpse of what was to come to give her that beautiful peace and He allowed us to feel her awe of what she had seen so that we would know that truly there is something to look forward too!!!I believe that the reason God gave my mom that vision of heaven was because it was HER TIME TO DIE!!!   There is something in us that should always be longing and striving for heaven as our goal, buuuuuut NOT to the point that we lose our desire to live BEFORE it is our time to go! If your living, it's because God STILL has a purpose for you here on earth, it's because there is WORK that needs to be done, there are souls He has for you to reach, it's because...
it is YOUR TIME TO LIVE...
SO LIVE!!!
"And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it [is] the gift of God." (Ecclesiastes 3:13)

♥Mary Frances :)