Friday, December 1, 2017

Perfect timing!!!!

Soooooo we had the Daughrtey's at our church last month and for one of the times he was preaching, he was talking about God blessing Abraham and stuff and he got to the part...
"Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:" (Genesis 12:1)
.
"And I will make of thee a great nation..."annnd at that very moment one of the kids let out this HUUUUUUUGE SNEEZE...
AHHHHHHCHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 
And Bro. Daughrty was like...  And I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing... was like, SUCH PERFECT TIMING!!! I was just like, WOW!!! I'm not to sure if anyone else noticed it buuuuuuuut I was pretty impressed!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
♥Mary Frances :)