Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Trying to figure out HOW...

Soooooo we went to one of those ghetto little fairs last week and you better believe I risked my life and rode EVERY SINGLE RIDE...I fit on them ALLLLLL now YA KNOW!!! (That's worth risking your life over eh!;) Sooooooooooooo I talk MJ into going on one of those swing rides that swing way up in the air and your feet are just dangling down, the type of ride that makes many people lose it, AS FOR ME, I was JUST RELAXIN!!! ;)
.
Soooooo we're at the top and I look over at MJ and her face is complete down and she's just covering her eyes...then there was ME...
MY HUGE STRUGGLE WAS...
trying to figure out
 HOW TO TAKE A SELFIE...
like a 1000 feet up, going full speed ANNNNNND NOT DROPPING MY PHONE!!!
Oh the struggles of life!!!! 
AHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)